The first edition of their book, Quilter's Complete Guide, sold over half a million copies. This expanded, updated version gives you the most complete information available, including their tips and techniques on:
- how to use a computer for quilting
- how to make photo transfers
- how to organize and execute a signature quilt
- how to plan e Cutting Bee for your friens
Plus you'll find information on time-saving techniques for:
- the diagonal seams method
- presashing blocks
- quick applique tricks
- and much more!
Authors: Marrianne Fons & Liz Porter
Publisher: Leisure Arts
Publication Date: 2000
Condition: Like new. Pre-owned.