Terms of Service
3923 Morse St. Suite 109
Denton, TX 76208
PAYMENTS: - Online Payment options include:
- Master Card,
- American Express,
- Check or money order,
- Sorry No PayPal.
You can also visit our retail store in Denton, Texas. We are happy to take your order and payment over the phone.
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER - If payment is made by check or money order, your shipment will be delayed until the funds are received by us. Checks and Money orders should be made out to ACGP Inc. Our mailing address is: Quilters Consignment, 3923 Morse St. Suite 109, Denton, TX 76208
RELATED PARTIES - Third Parties (“Third Parties”) include ACGP’s Officers, Directors, Employees, Site Contributors, Merchandise Vendors & Suppliers, Agents and Other Partners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES - YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ACGP AND ITS THIRD PARTIES CAN NOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. NEITHER ACGP NOR ITS THIRD PARTIES HAS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. NEITHER ACGP NOR ITS THIRD PARTIES WARRANTS THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE ON THIS SITE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ACGP INC. OR ITS THIRD PARTIES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY, EXCEPT WHERE THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ERRORS ON SITE - Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered and ACGP reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and/or your credit/debit/PayPal account has been charged. If your credit/debit/PayPal account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ACGP will issue a credit to your credit/debit/PayPal account card account in the amount of the charge.
SHOPIFY - Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
LINKS TO OTHER MATERIALS - Any linked websites contained herein are not under the control of ACGP and ACGP is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Links or reference here-in to any website or specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by ACGP or its Third Parties. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirety at your own risk. You agree to indemnify and hold ACGP and its Third Parties harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Site, including your use of this Site to provide a link to another website or to upload content or other information to or from this Site.
DISPUTES - This Site is owned and operated by ACGP Inc., with offices in the United States. If there is any dispute regarding this Site or products offered, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas, Denton County.
COPYRIGHT - The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Quiltersconsignment.com website are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written consent from ACGP Inc. This includes any Trademarks and logos owned by ACGP Inc.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information - You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: (a) See what data we have about you, if any. (b) Change/correct any data we have about you. (c) Have us delete any data we have about you. (d) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Security - We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Orders - We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- Sharing - We partner with another parties to provide specific services. We will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing services.
- Surveys & Contests - From time-to-time our Site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of these Site.
TERMINATION OF SITE USE - ACGP in its sole discretion may terminate your retail account, membership registration, or similar uses of this Site at anytime. Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any such termination.
ACGP INC. (Quiltersconsignment.com) -- COPYRIGHT 2005-2018 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED