Blended Quilts from in the Beginning
Blended Quilts explains the concept of letting the fabric do the work and offers color and design guidelines to make your own version of these modern-day project quilts.
- 16 quilts patterns designed for quick and easy piecing
- Two full-color photographs of each project quilt, including a flat shot of the entire quilt and a decorator shot showing the quilt in a beautiful setting
- Easy to follow instructions appropriate for beginning to exprerienced quiltmakers
- Color illustrations to aid in construction of each quilt
- A historical perspective of quilts from the 1800s
- A Section on basic quiltmaking that provides a complete overview of quiltmaking steps from rotary cutting to binding
- An introduction to the historic Gaches Mansion in LaConner, Washington, in which many of the photographs were taken
Authors : Marsh McCloskey and Sharon Evans Yenter
Publisher: Sea-Hill Press Inc.
Publication Date: 2002
Condition: Excellent, like new. Previously owned.