Dimensional Appliqué: Baskets, Blooms & Baltimore Borders
Regular price $38.00
RARE Out of print - A pattern companion to Volume II of Baltimore Beauties and Beyond, Studies in Classic Album Quilt Appliqué. Quick Victorian cushions, an heirloom quilt, or fresh floral jewels easy enough to craft with young friends and family? Beautiful projects, clear instructions, a wealth of illustrations, and a workbook approach ensure your success in Dimensional Appliqué.
- Simple, innovative methods for dimensional flowers and unique appliqué basketry
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- Ten sequential teach-yourself lessons
- Templates, supply lists and cutting instructions
- 50+ clear, ready-to-use patterns for blocks and borders, blooms and baskets
- Almost 3 dozen album quilt block patterns
- five album border patterns and one medallion center
Author: Elly Sienkiewicz
Publisher: C & T Publishing
Publishing Date: 1993, First Edition
Condition: Excellent. Pre-owned. Some wear olong spine.