If you've ever dreamed of being an Impressionist artist like Monet or of capturing nature's beauty, light and luminosity in your quilts, Watercolor Quilts is the book for you.
- Use the properties of color to create a watercolor effect in you quilts.
- Build a fabric library with a wide assortment of varying colors, textures and values.
- Plan your very own watercolor quilt, using the authors easy step-by-step exercises.
- "Moosh," smear and create color pockets or the illusion of curves and diagonal lines with 2" squares.
- Create an original watercolor quilt no matter what your skill level and experience. (Design your own or use one of the six easy patterns included in the book.)
Authors: Pat Maixner Magaret & Donna Ingram Slusser
Publisher: That Patchwork Place
Publishing Date: 1993
Condition: Good. Pre-owned. Cover has creasing and wear along the edges. All pages intact. No markings.