Turning Twenty Just Got Better
This is the updated version of Tricia's best selling Turning Twenty book. Turn to page 2 for the original pattern instructions. Then flip throught the pages to see photos of this oh-so-simple quilt. Within the pages you will also find five new design ideas with instructions for making each one of thes Turninag Twenty quilts.
- 20 fat qurters is all you need to make an outstanding quilt
- Add 2 1/2 yards for an additional border. Suddenly you've made a queen-size quilt
- Stacking and cutting fat quarters will get you started sewing right away
- Matching seams is not a problem - it hardly matters at all
- add or subract fat quarters to make the quilt the size you want
- Great paterns for building confidence in coordinating fabrics
- No intermediate piecing skills required
- Perfect for beginning quilters who want fantastic looking quilts
Designer: Tricia Cribbs
Publishing Date: 2004
Condition: Like-new. Pre-owned.