Turning Twenty... Again
Cutting and piecing is super simple and gnoes so fast. Just as in Turning Twenty, it is the fabrics that make this quilt so great. The quilts pictured in this booklet will help to give you an idea of the design simplicity. You will be 'quick piecing' units and stacking them aside until you have all the units to create the big blocks.
- Have fun playing with fabric combinations
- Stacking fat quarters makes cutting a breeze
- No wasted fabric
- No need to worry about matching seams
- Create a large quilt using only 20 fat quarters
- Change the size of the quilt by simply adding or subracting fat quarters
- Perfect for beginners and kids alike
Designer: Tricia Cribbs
Publishing Date: 2005
Condition: Like-new. Pre-owned.