The Foundation Piecer Volume 1
From the pages of the Foundation Piecer, The Pattern Journal for Quilters Who Love Paper Piecing, comes a wealth of inovative designs. This volume includes projects from the first six isues published after the magazine's inception.
- Full-size foundation patterns for over 29 projects plus numerous design options
- Designs ranging from traditional favorites to innovative pictorial art quilts
- Easy projects for beginners and challenging designs to inspire expert quilters
- Complete directions for the foundation piecing method plus expert tips for successfully stitching odd-shaped pieces
- Fabric and color selection suggestions for both block-based and pictorial foundation pieced quilts
- Dozens of detailed color photographs and diagrams to make each project quick and easy
Authors: Liz Schwartz & Stephen Seifert
Publisher: Zippy Designs Publishing
Publication Date: 2000
Condition: Like-new, pre-owned.