Blended Quilts II
Blended Quilts II Marsha and a talented group of quilters once again demostrate that gorgeous fabrics and easy piecing techniques are all that's needed to make lovely Blended Quilts.
- 15 quilts patterns designed for quick and easy piecing
- Two full-color photographs of each project quilt, including a flat shot of the entire quilt and a decorator shot showing the quilt in a beautiful setting
- Easy to follow instructions appropriate for beginning to exprerienced quiltmakers
- Color illustrations to aid in construction of each quilt
- Fabric selection is made simple with color photos of appropriate prints, accompanied by Marsha's expert tips
- Photos show examples of contrast in quilt blocks and examples of "blended" fabric transitions
- Quilts are divided into three sections: Repeated Block, Stippy and Medallion
- The Basic Quiltmaking section provides a complete overview of quilting steps, from rotary cutting to binding
Author: Marsh McCloskey
Publisher: In the Beginning
Publication Date: 2004
Condition: Excellent, like new. Previously owned.