Around the Block
Pick up Around the Block with Judy Hopkins and find patterns and easy-to-folow directions for constructing 200 classic quilt blocks in six different sizes.
- Bear's Paw, Churn Dash, Flock of Geese Lost Ship, Snail's Trail - 200 of your favorites, made from simple squares, rectangles, and triangles.
- Directions for constructing each block in six different sizes, ranging from 4" to 14"
- Quick rotary-cutting techniques explained in easy-to-follow instructions - all Template Free!
- Detailed diagrams illustrating piecing order, with suggestions for color and value placement
- Valuable tips on planning your quilt, calculating yardage, making multiple blocks, rotary-cutting individual pieces, squaring up your blocks, assembling your top and creating a border
Author: Judy Hopkins
Publisher: That Patchwork Place
Publishing Date: 1994
Condition: Like new. Pre-owned.
You might also like
Sale price $11.25 Regular price
Sale price $8.50 Regular price
— Sold Out
Sale price $8.00 Regular price
— Sold Out