Applique Borders: An Added Grace
First you make the quilt, then you add the border. But, Which one? And, how do you make it fit your quilt? Jeana Kimball answers these questions and more in Applique Borders: An added Grace. It's the perfect companion to Jeana's first two books on applique quilts tops.
- Easy-to-use, full-size patterns for 16 original applique border designs (with corners), printed on oversize sheets
- Directions for making master patterns and guidance in adapting designs to fit your finished quilt top dimensions
- Detailed sketches of additional borders for inspiration in designing your own patterns
- Inspiring full-color photos of quilts and borders to help you visualize your next applique quilt project
- Glossary of basic applique techniques
Author: Jeana Kimball
Publisher: That Patchwork Place
Publishing Date: 1991
Pages: 36 + 16 full-size pullout patterns
Condition: Excellent. Pre-owned. Some pencil notes.